That good cheese

1 hour ago, Ardcrumb said:

Could I have a bit more info on the walter strat? 

Might do this myself on console

Pretty simply.  Do the wall / fence build as shown (the placement is particular, so it might take some practice to get right), walk Klaus through to separate him from the deer, then jump on the boat.  Klaus can't jump on the boat, and he's far enough away from his deer that he can't cast - but not far enough to make him enrage.  Hold F to win (bring enough marble, will take ~300 shots)

If his sack doesn't spawn close enough to use a boat, you can either lure the endtable over, or place a lureplant next to his sack which will also block his movement but you'd still need to fight the krampus he summons half way through normal form.

I'm not reading all the replies so this may have been said, but there is a 100% effective Klaus cheese using 4 walls, 2 signs, and the stagehand. I learned it from a YouTube tutorial I think, but if you can't find it I could try and explain it. The only thing you've got to be careful of is the annoying Krampus wave. They'll kick your teeth in. 

Archived