Chilly Sauna

1 hour ago, gabberworld said:

it depends how much user can handle and what type sauna you have, steam sauna usually have low temp, somewhere 40-50c

Unless you're prepared for some quite severe verbal abuse I wouldn't suggest to a Finnish person that you can have a sauna at less than 65C. Even that is borderline too cold to be acceptable. And I suggest a Finnish person because they're completely obsessed with them (and wouldn't mind me saying that they are) so much so that even the word sauna is a loan word from Finnish.

Maybe you're thinking about a Turkish bath, or steam bath, where the humidity is close to 100% because then you'd be right that the temperature in those shouldn't exceed about 50C. A sauna is completely different though and in a real Finnish sauna the temperature very often even exceeds 100C although most commonly they're about 80C outside of Finland itself.

4 hours ago, Saturnus said:

Unless you're prepared for some quite severe verbal abuse I wouldn't suggest to a Finnish person that you can have a sauna at less than 65C. Even that is borderline too cold to be acceptable. And I suggest a Finnish person because they're completely obsessed with them (and wouldn't mind me saying that they are) so much so that even the word sauna is a loan word from Finnish.

Maybe you're thinking about a Turkish bath, or steam bath, where the humidity is close to 100% because then you'd be right that the temperature in those shouldn't exceed about 50C. A sauna is completely different though and in a real Finnish sauna the temperature very often even exceeds 100C although most commonly they're about 80C outside of Finland itself.

one is steam sauna and another is dry sauna, dry sauna indeed norm temp is somewhere 90c

Dupe sauna + a nice ice cold wheat beeer = Total satisfaction in dupe land :congratulatory: Nice beeer foam on top, like a big white father Xmas beard. Yumm yumm yummy in the tummy :ghost:

image.png.5300c7e62247479345a96663c3822834.png The wheat beeer forrest mushrooms in DLC 2, part of the wonder world patch 2.7

image.thumb.png.c2ed61cb0f840e6b6d89676277813f2f.pngDLC2 features missions - One is to "Find and cheer up the sad owl" in wonder world

Archived