Klei Halloween 2021 Event Submissions - Day 1

13 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

All of these look incredible. Every Wurt looks appropriately adorable and every Wormwood looks appropriately...page 10 makes me cry how good it looks

wait i dont remember there being a wurt or wormwood on page 10 and i dont think its randomly shown for everyone right?

57 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

Page 9 Bottom middle has a Wurt, Wendy, and Webber that I love

Page 10 Top Right was made by a god among men

i do like page 9 i mean its the same page my work is on there too
and the page 10 one i was first thinkin it was fuel weaver but now that you say it its like that coroupt wormwood skin

On 10/29/2021 at 5:30 PM, Wendy C. said:

It really was drawn in the sand, you weren't kidding. 
I'm impressed by it, honestly. 

Thanks, I’m glad someone liked it, that dirt drawing is as big as a Mini Van by the way lol, the picture doesn’t do it’s actual size justice and I had JoeW swap the original out for a night time version (thanks for that by the way Joe!) but the staff at Klei can tell you last year I spent ALOT of time on my Halloween submission, not only did I have to keep re-rolling my worlds until a found one with a large enough graveyard with what I wanted to do, but I also had to make sure meteorites, Bearger, Deerclops, wildfires etc didn’t destroy the set piece AND perfectly time it all on a Full Moon Night so all the ghouls would spawn, that was a lot of effort and I this year I wanted to really do something a little different just to show people that even “Low Effort” stuff has a chance at approval- so I literally just grabbed my phone found pictures of Abigail and her flower and then just drew that the best I could in the dirt.

All the effort I put into last years work, and this year I just drew something with a stick in the dirt. Here is the original Daytime photo I had JoeW replace with the shot I took at night :) 

Spoiler

907EBAD9-CACF-4E20-8209-C76C6C705728.thumb.jpeg.f239f682669e7fd8900a09e33cc483df.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 2

On 10/31/2021 at 3:07 AM, W0l0l0 said:

Dude, isn't she like 12 or something. 

emmm  idk,  it's ok to say she's beautiful to a twelve year old in china, is it not ok in the west?

On 10/31/2021 at 7:43 AM, Mike23Ua said:

Thanks, I’m glad someone liked it, that dirt drawing is as big as a Mini Van by the way lol, the picture doesn’t do it’s actual size justice and I had JoeW swap the original out for a night time version (thanks for that by the way Joe!) but the staff at Klei can tell you last year I spent ALOT of time on my Halloween submission, not only did I have to keep re-rolling my worlds until a found one with a large enough graveyard with what I wanted to do, but I also had to make sure meteorites, Bearger, Deerclops, wildfires etc didn’t destroy the set piece AND perfectly time it all on a Full Moon Night so all the ghouls would spawn, that was a lot of effort and I this year I wanted to really do something a little different just to show people that even “Low Effort” stuff has a chance at approval- so I literally just grabbed my phone found pictures of Abigail and her flower and then just drew that the best I could in the dirt.

All the effort I put into last years work, and this year I just drew something with a stick in the dirt. Here is the original Daytime photo I had JoeW replace with the shot I took at night :) 

Hide contents

907EBAD9-CACF-4E20-8209-C76C6C705728.thumb.jpeg.f239f682669e7fd8900a09e33cc483df.jpeg

honestly the night time version is too blurry, this one is better imo

On 10/30/2021 at 6:30 AM, Wendy C. said:

I'm honestly flattered so many people think I look pretty.. I wasn't expecting such positive responses from what was a fairly casual photograph. 

haha   be confident!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Summ4r said:

emmm  idk,  it's ok to say she's beautiful to a twelve year old in china, is it not ok in the west?

Nah I'm being quick to jump the gun. As HowIvoid pointed out, it's okay if it's yourself.