thank you klei for pause button

30 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Not Auto-Pause that sucks.. I mean the actual pause button found in the server menu which still pauses the game even if you disable auto pause.

I wasnt even aware of that function. I tho it was the auto-pause. Well haha.

1 hour ago, Mx-Pain said:

I wasnt even aware of that function. I tho it was the auto-pause. Well haha.

I found it ASAP I hate the Auto-Pause in this game, I feel like Klei only added that to make the game to easy for the sake of being too easy.

But I say this because I play OTHER GAMES like Minecraft, State of Decay and Ark Survival Evolved where looking at your Mini-Map still has danger involved- such as being blown up by a creeper, your truck still driving forward and smashing into a bloater, or having your face ripped to shreds by a Raptor.

I am therefore very glad that they added an actual PAUSE BUTTON that works even with the Auto-Pause disabled.

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I found it ASAP I hate the Auto-Pause in this game, I feel like Klei only added that to make the game to easy for the sake of being too easy.

Or to help console players since their inventory management is a pain because of using a controller

Fw might be a turn based fight but atleast console players can fight him without suffering a stroke

Other thing is how people, obv, will abuse this but who cares. Anyways people already abuse portal resurrection, autoboss farms, disconnecting to cancel hound waves, etc. This doesnt make the game easier for the sake of making it easier

8 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

disconnecting to cancel hound waves,

This part is a lie, it doesn’t cancel hound waves.. Instead what happens is the people who disconnects hound waves now come after whoever is still on the server (the host who can’t leave) it’s a large part of the reason why I play Wendy on Xbox, Console players absolutely LOVE to troll for some reason (I blame most of them being kids that think it’s funny..) but Anyway- Having everyone leave during a incoming hound wave just piles their hounds on whoever stays in the server.

Its actually- an ingenious way of trolling with very few people actually noticing you troll.

Archived