It would be nice if Wanda was corrected a little

Wanda immediately became my favorite character as soon as she appeared, but I think it would be very good to make some changes to her watch.

Let's start with her first ageless watch, I think that everything is fine with them, given that Wanda has no other way to regain her youth, but I think that you can make the gameplay a little more interesting at the beginning by taking this watch away from her, because this watch is not very difficult to create, the red gem is very easy to get by digging graves, and marble can be quickly extracted from statues.

The second is the second chance watch, it is very good, but it works strangely, if it returns the character at the moment of death, then why does the health, satiety and mind of the character do not coincide with those that he had before his death, I believe that saving the character's statistics will make these hours less effective and more useless for characters who died of hunger.

The third Backstep Watch as I believe they do not need changes.

The clock of the reverse course, their creation can be difficult if two walrus tusks are required instead of one.

Sorry for my English.

Updated: The idea for an ageless watch is a bad one

I'mma just list my opinions in order:

1. No, because that's not a guarantee and you be sentencing every wanda to die, especially if their are multiple wandas fighting for the same resource.
  2. Interesting, but it be a bit hard to keep track of that IMO, it's fine as is. And how far back should the stats be used, a minute, five minutes, ten minutes? There is no way it be satisfying.
  3. N/A.
  4. God no, not all worlds have triple mactusks, some may even have just one mactusk, and getting tusks isn't a guarantee either, crafting the amount of backtrek watches you want is incredibley pricey already... And changing the recipe to two tusks means construction amulet and deconstruction abuse, which I don't want either.

Overrall, the suggestions you made just seems to be aimed at abusing game mechanics or others, and that's just not what together means.

4 hours ago, vlagort said:

the red gem is very easy to get by digging graves

The loot you get from graves is completely random. You could end up with literally 0 red gems from digging all the graves.

Also, there is nothing remotely fun about starting the game with a strict 3.5 days time limit, in which you have to find gold, make a science machine, prototype a shovel, then run around like a madman digging up every grave you see on the off chance it will give you the item you need to not die when time is up.

10 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

The loot you get from graves is completely random. You could end up with literally 0 red gems from digging all the graves.

Also, there is nothing remotely fun about starting the game with a strict 3.5 days time limit, in which you have to find gold, make a science machine, prototype a shovel, then run around like a madman digging up every grave you see on the off chance it will give you the item you need to not die when time is up.

Also it limits the stuff you can do

It will limit your first minutes of gameplay into a rush to get the clock...

The less choices a character has, more boring will be his gameplay 

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Also it limits the stuff you can do

It will limit your first minutes of gameplay into a rush to get the clock...

The less choices a character has, more boring will be his gameplay 

Exactly. It literally forces you into spending 3.5 days doing one thing and one thing only.
And then you might die anyway, even if you do that thing. 

3 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Exactly. It literally forces you into spending 3.5 days doing one thing and one thing only.

Or you get bored because half autumn has passed and you didnt did anything important...

People need to start understanding what means difficulty instead of suggesting things to make the gameplat annoying

Or better yet, play the characters before talking.  These days i see a lot of discussion clearly fueled by ignorance

4 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

1. I agree that it was stupid.
2. Considering that this watch can be considered an infinite amulet of immortality, since it is too good for me and there are no nuances in it, and it is quite possible that the player will return at the moment of the last stroke.
4) MacTusk is revived every 2.5 days and, given that thanks to this thing you can move to a given point as much as you want, with an interval of 8 minutes, you need to either change the focus of the telelocator and make it cheaper, or make this thing more expensive.

26 minutes ago, vlagort said:

21 minutes ago, Keller Max said:

Yes! You can also kill Dragonfly or Rush ruins! Its so easy!

But you have to do it before day 4

I agree that taking away the only way to survive from a player is a bad idea.

24 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

Wanda is fine as is, no need to make her atrocious to play.

This is just my opinion and it seems to me that Wanda has a lot more pros than cons.

45 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

To be honest, the whole game is built on this.

43 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Or you get bored because half autumn has passed and you didnt did anything important...

People need to start understanding what means difficulty instead of suggesting things to make the gameplat annoying

Or better yet, play the characters before talking.  These days i see a lot of discussion clearly fueled by ignorance

I've played enough.

16 minutes ago, vlagort said:

I've played enough.

I dodnt said that focused on you, it was a general thing. Many users are complaining about things that doesnt make wanda op instead of the things that are actually way to strong or bugged which only means 'people talking cuz bored without trying the char before'

What I think it was an interesting experience I will continue to write my opinion about some things but next time I will prepare better. It's great that people are not afraid to express their opinion.

4 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dodnt said that focused on you, it was a general thing. Many users are complaining about things that doesnt make wanda op instead of the things that are actually way to strong or bugged which only means 'people talking cuz bored without trying the char before'

That's for sure...

2 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Hm yes let's make this already pretty challenging to play as character so challenging that only 10% of the playerbase can use it in 10% of the world gens.

if you want these limitations, then why don't you just play with those limitations yourself? You have freedom of how you play this game.

it seems that such a character already exists.

Archived