饥荒直播问题

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Starvation still has those platforms where you can get skins for the sign-in duration. Can only one account be bound to one account?

This a translation of the post? You can connect other accounts but that's exclusive to Steam and Epic Store and it only works for having Griftlands in both of them.

9 hours ago, atook said:

饥荒现在还有那些平台可以签到时长获取皮肤 一个账户只能绑定一个号吗

What platform can be used for getting Skin on DST? Can a Klei account only bind to one account of the platforms?

要領皮膚的話可以用Twitch,一個Klei號可以跟一個Twitch號綁,只要看官方認可的Twitch帳號直播就可以領到皮膚

不知道Bilibili有沒有這功能就是

3 hours ago, xxXolot said:

要領皮膚的話可以用Twitch,一個Klei號可以跟一個Twitch號綁,只要看官方認可的Twitch帳號直播就可以領到皮膚

不知道Bilibili有沒有這功能就是

You can use Twitch if you want to get a skin. A Klei account can be tied to a Twitch account. You can get the skin by watching the official Twitch account live broadcast. I don’t know if Bilibili has this function.

3 hours ago, SomebodyRandom said:

This a translation of the post?

Google translated. :wilson_dorky:

Just thought it'd help other users.

38 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You can use Twitch if you want to get a skin. A Klei account can be tied to a Twitch account. You can get the skin by watching the official Twitch account live broadcast. I don’t know if Bilibili has this function.

It's always awesome to see my sentence get perfectly structured by Google Translate :)

Archived