Where is my crab king?

4 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Did you dig up both celestial sanctum pieces?

Were the pieces on the Lunar Island mined?

It points to sanctum pieces first, then lunar pieces if they aren't mined.

Yes, we have all Celestial Sanctum and Celestial Altar pieces, even if not, Astral Detector should not point to several directions.:wilson_cry:

6 hours ago, HanTears said:

Yes, we have all Celestial Sanctum and Celestial Altar pieces, even if not, Astral Detector should not point to several directions.:wilson_cry:

I tested it in a fresh world and I've got no clue why it's not working for you.

Best I can say is that you are Woodie, have fun roaming the ocean as a goose xD

Just to make it clear a bit of background, Hantears is a DST streamer. She and her gang are a very advanced group that make the most amazing and coordinated celestial rushes. They must have made celestial rush on stream dozens of times by now, each time adding bosses, challenges, or just making it more efficient and faster.

So, that said, if she can’t find CK, I take either her world really is bugged or that astral detector went mad :grin:

Out of curiosity, what happens, if you spawn in CK with commands? Does the fight work? Does the altar pick-up-spot spawn, when CK is defeated, or does it exist seperately from CK at a set location in the world and CK just spawns on top of it?

Also, try the good old c_gonext("name-of-thing") command (I'm not sure what the prefab name of CK is, probably just crabking). If the command is correct, but does nothing, the object doesn't exist in the world.

Archived