The Waterlogged update is not what I expected

So I will put my problems in a spoiler tag for anyone who hasn't seen the update yet: 

Spoiler

So my main problems is that it was so hyped up that I'd be a new biome of some sort and I expected that it would be bigger. Having my world set to Huge it's a VERY tiny chunk of water. I was so disappointed when we got there and saw how small the biome was, I thought it'd be like a HUGE mangrove area with maybe like a little beachy area. I do like what is there but I was really upset at the size of the mangrove being no bigger than the salt formations. :cry:

13 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

I was so disappointed when we got there and saw how small the biome was

well its supposed to be mini water oases spread across the map don't know if it'd take sense for them to be HUGE

The inclusion of the giant trees alone makes me like this update. A lot. I look forward to growing my own giant trees around my dock areas and maybe making a full on boat base with a tree in the center. It is a fun way to include summer proofing. They also just look very nice during dusk imo.

I don't think the actual biome is what most people are going to like the most about this update. Rather what fun stuff you can do with the trees. Or maybe just the boat changes.

Archived