Testing Branch Available Now! - 472677

22 hours ago, Gurgel said:

After I few hours, I can say that the "big swamp start" is nicely messy! Good work.

Yup! A bigger mess than SO start. (Polluted oxygen will float forever..)

Spoiler

But on the bright side... Yay! They managed not to pee everywhere! :lol: Just barely... Cycle 1: success!

1564100326_C1noonepeed.thumb.PNG.d37d1ab0eb798e1d0bcb7ee6d53d6731.PNG

• Haha 1

This updates sounds really good, but since you touched on the generating of the classic world, can I ask what about the absence of an asteroid with a forest when creating this type of map? This is a significant piece of content, and the fact that those who want a large main base are deprived of a legitimate way to get it looks unfair. Even in your screenshot, there is not a single asteroid with pips and trees. I've seen people discuss this before, but I want to know, is this a bug? Are the developers going to do something about it? (I'm sorry if the answer to this has already been given somewhere else, I haven't visited this part of the forum)

1 hour ago, Lokena said:

I've seen people discuss this before, but I want to know, is this a bug?

I think there was a bug in big Terra not having any forest biomes+ pips, but it was fixed 1-2 updates back. Is there still no forest biome in the second Terra asteroid? (You will need to create a new map. Old ones will stay without a forest)

6 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

I think there was a bug in big Terra not having any forest biomes+ pips, but it was fixed 1-2 updates back. Is there still no forest biome in the second Terra asteroid? (You will need to create a new map. Old ones will stay without a forest)

I tried to create new maps. And now I tried again. It seems like the biome was really returned, but it was returned strangely. It is not there in half of the cases, in the other half it's really tiny. Or was I unlucky with generating about two dozen times in a row? What else is confusing - in the menu when choosing the type of generation, the images of asteroids show what biomes are there. But the second asteroid doesn't show that there is also a forest now. I still think it shouldn't be like this. I hope that forest will be returned as a full-fledged asteroid in the future.