[Game Update] - 470801

Telescopes cause my game to crash when a dupe tries to use them.  I'm assuming you're aware at this point. 

Aso, stellar cartography module needs a buff, IMO. 5 squares of height and it's fundamentally worse than just sticking a telescope (when they don't crash the game) inside the command capsule.  

6 hours ago, sirnumbskull said:

Telescopes cause my game to crash when a dupe tries to use them.  I'm assuming you're aware at this point. 

Aso, stellar cartography module needs a buff, IMO. 5 squares of height and it's fundamentally worse than just sticking a telescope (when they don't crash the game) inside the command capsule.  

+1 to telescope = crash; posted file in bug tracker

I might also agree with your cartography assessment. I tried to use it while telescope is bugged and it was underwhelming.

• Big Ups 1

15 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Isn't that supposed to work if a rocket is in orbit?

I tried orbiting, near by and without rocket in space.

10 hours ago, EricKlei said:

If you could attach your save I'll take a look. Thanks!

Sure! I had to upload outside because of the size, 10mb. Link available for 7 days

https://easyupload.io/2mowzx

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Willlll said:

I tried orbiting, near by and without rocket in space

Orbiting means to have the rocket in the orbit of the planet (the circle around each planetoid)

When you discover planets for the first time, this is how it works: a rocker reaches the orbit, then you click the "oversee planetoid" button to reveal the surface.

49 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Orbiting means to have the rocket in the orbit of the planet (the circle around each planetoid)

When you discover planets for the first time, this is how it works: a rocker reaches the orbit, then you click the "oversee planetoid" button to reveal the surface.

Yeah, I tried that, my screenshot was the second attempt. Before that I was one space closer to the planet and it doesn't work, so I tried to step away to try again.