Pip Confusion

I think Pip never be an easy stuff to deal with. Right now I'm so confusing because of those Pip. I don't know why they can't plant the tree even there was no plant in there. And also, my plants in the natural reserved just disappear from how many cycles I don't know, I just recognize they were gone when my dupe became so stress. Anyone have any ideas ? Great thanks !! :"<

Pip.png

5 hours ago, ttrung.tin said:

Anyone have any ideas ?

Do you have any plants ~10 tiles below that row you want to plant? Pip rule #1 (check the "why won't they plant!" section at the end of the article)

6 hours ago, ttrung.tin said:

my plants in the natural reserved just disappear

I only know they could "disappear" (wither and drop their seed) if the temperature is too high or too low of their temperature range.

There's a farm station into the room below. That means you've got plants in that room.

So, it's your plants below that are interfering with pip rule. 

For now, I suggest you to uproot crops into your farm, wait for the pip to plant as you want (and as they can, following the rules) then you should be able to put back your seeds into your farm.

On 7/4/2021 at 7:11 AM, ttrung.tin said:

I think Pip never be an easy stuff to deal with. Right now I'm so confusing because of those Pip. I don't know why they can't plant the tree even there was no plant in there. And also, my plants in the natural reserved just disappear from how many cycles I don't know, I just recognize they were gone when my dupe became so stress. Anyone have any ideas ? Great thanks !! :"<

As I can see, You are using mod with pip overlay. It highlights in red "offending" plants if you hover your mouse over yellow cell

Archived