Question about 100%-ing character skins

No, all heirlooms are completely optional and do not count towards character skin completion. I have 0 Wendy heirlooms for instance but she is the only character I have 100% completion on. And while I'm not totally sure, you should be able to substitute the woven variants with heirlooms if you have them instead.

21 minutes ago, Grim the said:

You do not need to collect heirloom skins to 100%, only the woven skins.

Only woven skins? Does that mean i could 100% Wilson by weaving the available weaveable ones? 

15 minutes ago, W0l0l0 said:

Only woven skins? Does that mean i could 100% Wilson by weaving the available weaveable ones? 

No, the progress bar counts your progress in all "collections" of the character- a Woven or Heirloom on Triumphant/GuestofHonor/Costume etc. is one tick regardless. As the non-reworked characters don't have woven variants for four of their collections, you cannot get 100% on them by just weaving.

Aand while you can get 97-98% in all reworked characters just by weaving, despite all trials and tribulations there remains one item that count towards progress and cannot be weaved for each of the 12 original survivors- their Gorge garbs. You have to get them through drops, trade inn or buy them from the steam marketplace.

Both heirloom and weavable count as the same towards 100% completion. You only need one or the other(either heirloom or weavable) to get 100%.

I know, being someone who has 100% Wendy with only having the heirloom versions of her skins(for the ones that have heirloom anyway)

4 minutes ago, rainman895 said:

It's a shame some skins are not weavable yet.. Wilson, Wicker, Wolfgang and WX's GoH skins come to mind as well as some Triumphant, Roseate and Survivor ones

Oh and also we can't purchase them from the shop yet

In a few years they will but if you wanna collect and get 100% on everyone RIGHT NOW you're gonna have to shell out major cash 

4 minutes ago, 0bit said:

In a few years they will but if you wanna collect and get 100% on everyone RIGHT NOW you're gonna have to shell out major cash 

I would rather wait 900 years than spend 900$ on a fancy Wilson's skin

34 minutes ago, 0bit said:

That's not even the limiting factor for me, its that Wilson suuuuuucks and it makes me big sad. He deserves particle accelerator.

1 hour ago, Terra B Welch said:

Yeah, Wendy and Wigfrid are basically the only two I'll be keeping my heirlooms for, if I wanna 100% anyone else I will be weaving.

I'd like to have heirlooms on everyone for 100% but it's kind of tricky to get my hands on them nowadays when I don't have as much money to throw away 

Archived