Remove hitting beefalo lowers domestication.

its the hardest thing in the world to spend hours taming beefalo, and the easiest thing in the world for a griefer to bring domestication down to 0 by punching beefalo a couple times. serious why does this exist? if anyone hits a tamed beefalo, it is either on accident or griefing. this ruins beefalo taming so many times.

While what you say makes sense, I would like to keep a way to instantly o near-instantly reduce domestication back to zero: creating a herd in a place other than the savannah is hard and the best way to do it is domesticating a beefalo and then undomesticating it right where you want the herd to be, and if after domestication you had to still wait for domestication to fall to zero, it would be even longer than it already is.

1 hour ago, licet_insanire said:

While what you say makes sense, I would like to keep a way to instantly o near-instantly reduce domestication back to zero: creating a herd in a place other than the savannah is hard and the best way to do it is domesticating a beefalo and then undomesticating it right where you want the herd to be, and if after domestication you had to still wait for domestication to fall to zero, it would be even longer than it already is.

Or you can just bond it to a beefalo bell, bring it to your location of choose, then break the bond.

My solution: bell bonded beefalo should be like every other follower in that to attack them you need to hold control and click.

So f doesn’t work, control-f doesn’t work, you must control click the bonded beefalo to attack it.

This is how it works for befriended pigs, befriended bunnymen, chester, glommer, etc.

On 6/19/2021 at 5:19 PM, Friendly Grass said:

My solution: bell bonded beefalo should be like every other follower in that to attack them you need to hold control and click.

So f doesn’t work, control-f doesn’t work, you must control click the bonded beefalo to attack it.

This is how it works for befriended pigs, befriended bunnymen, chester, glommer, etc.

that won't stop griefing

Archived