Bottle Emptier slider amount

13 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

That would be mostly useful for liquid locks but more control is always appreciated. I`d like that for the gas canister emptier so it wouldn`t overpressure stuff when not controlled.

are you talking about these 2000 kg bottles of oxygen you can get from breaking atmo suits?

In terms of liquid locks, you can use pedestal to transport certain amount of liquid(1kg? don't quite remember) and then empty it. It's fairly useful I think. But hey, more control is still agreeable;)

On 6/17/2021 at 1:34 PM, id_NaN said:

are you talking about these 2000 kg bottles of oxygen you can get from breaking atmo suits?

Mostly about pressurization of the command modules. If not controlled they will fill it above 4kg/tile which caues some problems.

An even better and easier method would be if we could just mark any above ground tile to have specific liquid dumped to it and the amount we want dumped there, same way as we can mark any above-ground tile to be mopped instead. That would make liquid locks much easier to build. Still don't like the semi required nature of these locks, but there would be much more control to be able to do it this way.

On 6/16/2021 at 11:01 PM, Sasza22 said:

That would be mostly useful for liquid locks but more control is always appreciated. I`d like that for the gas canister emptier so it wouldn`t overpressure stuff when not controlled.

It really just needs an input automation port, that would make this much more simple.

Archived