Wilson, and why the Constant is perfect for him.

Wilson is a gentleman scientist, which refers to a person who seeks scientific knowledge without external funding/backing. He is portrayed to be a sort of failure, as he doesn't seem to be educated in any particular scientific field, thus he wasn't accomplishing anything whatsoever. 
Wilson is a man of science, but that doesn't mean he knows what he is doing

He wants to learn/do things that haven't been done before, yet that is virtually impossible, not only because he is just a freelance scientist with no proper background, but everything he could conceivably discover has already been found. Thus brings us to the Constant:
Wilson, a man who wants to discover and invent, has been placed in a world that, for all intensive purposes, is completely unknown. Things don't work the same way in the Constant, meaning his lack of proper knowledge means nothing. He is in a world, that (for all he knows) hasn't been explained, and he is one of the only people there to do so (My man Wagstaff is there too, and he is an exaggeration of Wilson and his wants).

That is why the Constant, if it weren't for all the death and sadness, is the perfect fit for our favorite gelled up hair beard bearing survivor.

Many of the characters have been given a new kind of chance. Wendy can see her sister, Willow could leave her old life behind, as is said in her trailer or somewhere, I don't remember exactly. Not Warly though

Characters that I think are kinda okay being there:
Wilson now has freedom for creating and discovering science stuff, he now has friends which i doubt he had in the real world.
Willow is almost glad that she got trapped in the Constant and she sees this as a "second chance" in life.
Wigfrid is a battle crazed maniac (with a hidden more vurnerable side perhaps?), she likes killing things.
WX78 dreams of world domination which they pursue. (don't let them get in the real world)
Webber is accepted by his friends in this world despite being a spider abomination.
Winona needs to know what happened to her sister 
Maxwell doesn't care he's just glad that he's not on the throne anymore
And all characters that originated from this world
Characters that rather would be in the real world as fast as possible:
Wickerbottom misses her home and her cat(s)
Warly obviously: he needs to take care of his maman
Wes: he got there by accident (but he kinda likes being in the Constant?)
Dunno about others: Wolfgang clearly had a lot going on in the real world, Wendy is always depressed, Woodie???

can someone here post the image where its every image of wilson benig attacked by something ever

1 hour ago, rainman895 said:

Webber is accepted by his friends in this world despite being a spider abomination.

you do know that webber is actually a small child who does in fact want to go home right

1 hour ago, TemporarySolutn said:

you do know that webber is actually a small child who does in fact want to go home right

Yeah i do. What i meant is imagine if Webber returns to the real world - what's there for him? He might have been dead for a long time already before he got resurrected by a proper burial. And i doubt people in the 1920s would have accepted a spider/kid hybrid into society. (this kid's story is dark as heck) 

17 hours ago, rainman895 said:

Yeah i do. What i meant is imagine if Webber returns to the real world - what's there for him? He might have been dead for a long time already before he got resurrected by a proper burial. And i doubt people in the 1920s would have accepted a spider/kid hybrid into society. (this kid's story is dark as heck) 

I doubt the spider portion would return with him, and he would probably be sent right back to the exact moment that he was pulled out of

On 6/9/2021 at 8:41 AM, DaZoul said:

Many of the characters have been given a new kind of chance. Wendy can see her sister, Willow could leave her old life behind, as is said in her trailer or somewhere, I don't remember exactly. Not Warly though

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Warly's grandmother is probably dead

Edit: Wes' rework kinda shows that time goes on even after they're take. So she's playing the true dont starve game right now, as far as we know, no one is arpund to feed her.

5 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Warly's grandmother is probably dead

Edit: Wes' rework kinda shows that time goes on even after they're take. So she's playing the true dont starve game right now, as far as we know, no one is arpund to feed her.

I see what you're trying to say. Well, in that case, Warly can stay in the constant without worry :congratulatory:

Archived