[Spaced Out! Update] - 466654

• Developer

Hello everyone! Today's Spaced Out patch includes a few fixes, including a crash on the Diagnostics screen that people were running into. Have a great week!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed issue where old saves would not have Space POIs added until unpaused.
  • Refreshed "Mine The Gap" update name in main menu image header.
  • Fixed bug where "Satellite Asteroid Field" space Point of Interest had invisible art.
  • Fixed crash caused by searching diagnostic screen while looking at a rocket interior world.
  • Updated Korean translations.

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Ninja 1
  • Big Ups 1

4 hours ago, melquiades said:

I think you need to create a new world to get the new world gen features.

New world gen features, yes, you need to create a new world. New space POI though, were added to worlds that previously didn't have them. But! If you created a world in testing branch during the testing of space POI, you get the space POI but unfortunately not the spacejunk POI that were added at the 466411 update.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

24 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

They have artifacts. Only artifacts (for the time being)

It would be nice if we could fix those satelites and use them to send automation signals on nearby planets!

• Like 4
  • Big Ups 3

14 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

New world gen features, yes, you need to create a new world. New space POI though, were added to worlds that previously didn't have them. But! If you created a world in testing branch during the testing of space POI, you get the space POI but unfortunately not the spacejunk POI that were added at the 466411 update.

Thanks for the clarification, i was unwilling to do any new worlds because i wouldn't be able to get any new world gen features or fixes (like my now 10000 cycle colony).

• GL Happy 1

10 hours ago, pether said:

It would be nice if we could fix those satelites and use them to send automation signals on nearby planets!

This would be a clever megaproject if they plan on adding interplanetary automation. Instead of taking things from the POI you'd drop stuff off, building it up.

Randomize a selection of 2-3 different elements in stages from a list of like 15, so it takes multiple trips.

Edited by n_t_p
  • Like 1