Hello everyone! Today's Spaced Out patch includes a few fixes, including a crash on the Diagnostics screen that people were running into. Have a great week!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed issue where old saves would not have Space POIs added until unpaused.
- Refreshed "Mine The Gap" update name in main menu image header.
- Fixed bug where "Satellite Asteroid Field" space Point of Interest had invisible art.
- Fixed crash caused by searching diagnostic screen while looking at a rocket interior world.
- Updated Korean translations.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.