I believe I found a new future character :D

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

He's not new but I hope he's a preview for what's to come.

Remember, when we had the Sal's and Rook's stories only, their decks contained cards with Smith's portraits too, before than the Smith's campaign was done. So why not?

On 6/6/2021 at 2:17 PM, DaZoul said:

I'd doubt they would drop Griftlands before adding Jarackle and Shroke characters. Maybe in an update, perhaps in a DLC, in any case, I'd love seeing some

I'd rather see some improvement on campaign maps to make the gameplay more engaging, replayable and unpredictable. Not more point and click lore. I finished the long awaited Smith run and kinda don't want to play anymore because I know it's going to be the same thing with slightly different side quests. For a deck builder this game has huge potential. Maps feel lifeless, make them dynamic, not this "click bubble to go there".

On 6/7/2021 at 10:58 PM, Smife said:

I'd rather see some improvement on campaign maps to make the gameplay more engaging, replayable and unpredictable. Not more point and click lore. I finished the long awaited Smith run and kinda don't want to play anymore because I know it's going to be the same thing with slightly different side quests. For a deck builder this game has huge potential. Maps feel lifeless, make them dynamic, not this "click bubble to go there".

I totally agree with this. The one thing I didn’t like is the map. 

funny thing is in 2017 e3 trailer they showed the game in early stages. And the map in that version was awesome. 

the release version map in my opinion is a let down. 

19 hours ago, Blak Hand said:

I totally agree with this. The one thing I didn’t like is the map. 

funny thing is in 2017 e3 trailer they showed the game in early stages. And the map in that version was awesome. 

the release version map in my opinion is a let down. 

They definitely could've kept the map. I know it's not an RPG anymore, but the current state of GL feels like a hint of what it could've been, an excuse.

Archived