Mass enable/disable disinfecting chores

I am not going to manually select every single ladder outside of my main base.

My workers seem to spend years of their lives just climbing around and disinfecting useless things.  I want to be able to control this without using janky workarounds such as disable cleaning for everyone but one person and lock that person in the base.

2 hours ago, Ruxilus said:

Click the Germ Overlay and uncheck Disinfect, job done.

That doesn't work, that stops the entire base from being disinfected.

14 hours ago, Well-met said:

wrong game fam

How, this is Oxygen not included, is it not?

Come to think of it it's weird i've never had this problem. What are you doing outside the base that's getting your ladders so germy? Even when strip-mining slime i haven't noticed this problem. But maybe i had already changed the disinfect threshold as Sasza says. Or maybe i wasn't using ladders...

On 6/5/2021 at 11:55 PM, Yobbo said:

Come to think of it it's weird i've never had this problem. What are you doing outside the base that's getting your ladders so germy? Even when strip-mining slime i haven't noticed this problem. But maybe i had already changed the disinfect threshold as Sasza says. Or maybe i wasn't using ladders...

Anything I build in a slime environment or otherwise gets infected, and they feel the absolute compulsive need to clean it constantly.

I don't want them to disinfect anything in those areas, but I can't make that happen without selecting every single individual item and disabling auto-disinfect.

Archived