171 members have voted

1. 1. Does it need a buff?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No Idea/Don't Care.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Why? It would be op and the problem is how tedious is keeping its other perks

why not?

theres no other item in the game that has no-durability armor so it would be unique

75% is alot less than footballs or marbles or dark armors

the problem is it's bad compared to the effort that goes through obtaining it

13 minutes ago, Well-met said:

why not?

theres no other item in the game that has no-durability armor so it would be unique

75% is alot less than footballs or marbles or dark armors

the problem is it's bad compared to the effort that goes through obtaining it

Because bone armor+celestial crown makes nearly useless every other piece of armor, even the thulecite ones

Bone armors not sharing CD is dumb enough to have a unbreakable head armor that also gives extra damage+light+sanity

38 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Because bone armor+celestial crown makes nearly useless every other piece of armor, even the thulecite ones

Bone armors not sharing CD is dumb enough to have a unbreakable head armor that also gives extra damage+light+sanity

bone armor is locked behind the hardest boss in the game

bone + crown also makes you vulnerable to seasons

i think its ok.

(multiple bone armors is a different "problem" that should be fixed regardless)

I think it's fine, but putting all that work in to get it to have it be the only "big" reward is the biggest issue currently. It's main purpose right now is just to make late game (generally where you'd get it) cushier.

If we got the "crown" based on the Tribute, we could probably get two other items based on the other Alters. These would probably have gestalt-lunar based abilities and having more drops would take a significant amount of pressure off of the crown to make the whole alter-chain worth it.

If they were going to buff the crown, I'd say lower the sanity threshold a little bit? Or make it not reliant on sanity because Willow and Maxwell are unable to use their main abilities if they want to use it. Also make the Gestalts "home in" slightly for faster enemies.

my poor boy maxwell got absolutely butchered this update, the whole celestial altar questline all for an item that can't even be used, sheer agony.

yes, one of the hardest items in the game to get should be usable for more than 30 hits on average without sanity items to carry it, and without being completely useless to multiple characters unless they throw their perks into a dumpster.

Archived