Where is game version in the game files?

If you´ve run the game previously there should be a player.log in %AppData%\LocalLow\Klei\Oxygen Not Included. If so, search for "release Build": (without the ""). The last number is the last ran version.

Otherwise, it does not seem to have the version in plain text value stored inside the game files anywhere. 

this is simple app what shows

3 hours ago, undancer said:

Yes, I also need the text of the current version number of the game in the game directory

because I made an msbuild task to generate automatically mod_info.yaml file

this is simple app what shows the version number off game

code what i used is this

string path = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location;
            var directory = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(path);

Assembly testAssembly = Assembly.LoadFile(directory + @"\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll");
            var k = testAssembly.GetType("KleiVersion");
            var ChangeList = k.GetField("ChangeList", BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.Static | BindingFlags.FlattenHierarchy).GetValue(null);

lblVersion.Text = ChangeList.ToString();

ONI version.rar

8 hours ago, gabberworld said:

this is simple app what shows

this is simple app what shows the version number off game

code what i used is this

string path = System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location;
            var directory = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(path);

Assembly testAssembly = Assembly.LoadFile(directory + @"\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll");
            var k = testAssembly.GetType("KleiVersion");
            var ChangeList = k.GetField("ChangeList", BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.Static | BindingFlags.FlattenHierarchy).GetValue(null);

lblVersion.Text = ChangeList.ToString();

ONI version.rar 5.05 kB · 0 downloads

/usr/local/share/dotnet/dotnet /Users/undancer/Projects/RiderProjects/undancer/oni-modinfo-task/App/bin/Debug/net5.0/App.dll
Hello World!
[S_API] SteamAPI_Init(): Loaded '/Users/undancer/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamclient.dylib' OK.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 480
SteamInternal_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  76561198170335635 [API loaded no]
OK
name -> undancer
AppInstallDir -> /Users/undancer/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded
/Users/undancer/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Current Version: 469473

Process finished with exit code 0.

yes! it's worked :x:x:x

26 minutes ago, undancer said:

/usr/local/share/dotnet/dotnet /Users/undancer/Projects/RiderProjects/undancer/oni-modinfo-task/App/bin/Debug/net5.0/App.dll
Hello World!
[S_API] SteamAPI_Init(): Loaded '/Users/undancer/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamclient.dylib' OK.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 480
SteamInternal_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  76561198170335635 [API loaded no]
OK
name -> undancer
AppInstallDir -> /Users/undancer/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded
/Users/undancer/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
Current Version: 469473

Process finished with exit code 0.

yes! it's worked :x:x:x

of course it works , i self use that im my app

15 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

of course it works , i self use that im my app

Yes, but I initially wanted to get the archive directory through reflection calls, which was unsuccessful because that method was part of the unity framework

Archived