5,000kg/s Super Coolant Geyser and Ultra High Pressure Exponential Duplication

5000kg/s Super Coolant Geyser:

5000.thumb.png.2384e37c22295dd9476fec48e6bde033.png

1.Stacked Liquid Escher Waterfall with Door Pump

video:

Spoiler

The throughput of the escher waterfall is limited by viscosity. I need parallelized escher waterfall for my liquid duplicator. Stacked liquid escher waterfall is useful for parallelized input. Stacked liquid don't break with door pumping. Multiple inputs work with a single output.

door.gif.9da546b25235c530b5d2b2b296078dc6.gifdoor2.gif.c57a25de39ff988151b31a9abc8caa83.gif

2. 5,000kg/s Duplicator

@mathmanican's stable high throughput duplicator module makes my liquid duplicator 139x faster. (Thank you very much!)

This is high pressure version. Salt water limits input to prevent beads become waterfall. This chained module duplication rate is 90-100kg/s. My 5,000kg/s duplicator has 56 chained modules.

module.gif.277a23a0f9e71d94f6583c6ce4a83c69.gif

When beads become waterfall, doors reset module.

module1.thumb.png.53300ce983e5ab433c0b21eb8a159fd7.png

3.Ultra High Pressure Exponential Duplication

After stable duplication, we can use ultra high pressure duplication. Over 500-1000t liquid starts self duplicating. It seems that ultra high pressure liquid upper diagonal flow sometimes causes duplication.

pressure.gif.ffc1026cfcc5c4c4ad53ea6b607b0fd2.gif

Stacked liquid escher is useful for duplication.

ExtremeLiquidDuplicatorMk2.sav LiquidEscher.sav UltraPressure.sav

1 hour ago, nneko25 said:

3.Ultra High Pressure Exponential Duplication

After stable duplication, we can use ultra high pressure duplication. Over 500-1000t liquid starts self duplicating. It seems that ultra high pressure liquid upflow sometimes causes duplication.

pressure.gif.ffc1026cfcc5c4c4ad53ea6b607b0fd2.gif

So if you filled your central escher tube with doors you could duplicate the 5000kg/s multiple times over?

16 minutes ago, ghkbrew said:

Is this a different bug?

Yes (at least I believe so).  This bug triggers when the mass in a cell gets to large. It has been hitting infinite liquid storage chambers for quite a while. This is the first time I've seen it triggered and replicated on purpose, to hilarious extremes. 

I have seen ultra high pressure duplicating several times.(example) This bug is different from stable liquid duplication. My 5,000kg duplicator has no ultra high pressure tile (500-1000t) while runnning, so it probably won't happen. Perhaps two tiles width escher tube and doors chain cause this.

Low viscosity liquid (like oil) needs more pressure.

It's seems ultra pressure upper diagonal flow cause duplicating. But it's unstable and sometimes stops duplicating. Escher loop adds noise to pressure and randomly cause duplication.

On 5/8/2021 at 5:46 PM, mathmanican said:

Yes (at least I believe so).  This bug triggers when the mass in a cell gets to large. It has been hitting infinite liquid storage chambers for quite a while. This is the first time I've seen it triggered and replicated on purpose, to hilarious extremes. 

This is another bug resulting from the isochoric behavior of ONI spacetime. I guess it would be the result of fast computational approximations of the diagonals that results in some kind of rounding error that effects the mass quantity; it is likely happening across any case where the liquid or gas pops up along the diagonal, but it would be unnoticeable for low Kg values or might even be truncated below a certain threshold.

I'd love to see someone build this kind of thing but inverted for hydrogen generation.

Archived