It would be interesting to have a pest critter in te game. Eating your rsources and making a mess + being hard to contain. Like if you crossed a shove vole with a pip and made it eat your food.

After a second thought this would be a nightmare to deal with. Something that whould warrant putting an auto turret in the game for the sole purpose of killing those things.

On 5/9/2021 at 12:53 AM, Sasza22 said:

It would be interesting to have a pest critter in te game. Eating your rsources and making a mess + being hard to contain. Like if you crossed a shove vole with a pip and made it eat your food.

After a second thought this would be a nightmare to deal with. Something that whould warrant putting an auto turret in the game for the sole purpose of killing those things.

I like this, having some nightmare pest critter challenge in the game + the turret idea :chunky:

On 5/9/2021 at 12:53 AM, Sasza22 said:

Now I want an auto turret. :D

On 5/19/2021 at 3:12 PM, Lwt said:

Now I want an auto turret. :D

I think weaponry could be implemented in a cute way in to the dupe world - Image an auto cannon which fires sleet wheat frost buns or mush. Even if the cannons would only create splash and color effects for "phun". A bit of pew pew and bumbum in the game ! :chunky: Ammo food production for the phun cannon.

Archived