Why doesn't Wortox appear in animated shorts?

No, I think they are intentionally leaving him out for some reason. A lot of people have posted reasons why he doesn’t appear in animated shorts, and the most common one is that he’s a DLC character, which would make sense. But Wurt and Wormwood have appeared in other shorts before, and are in the endshot for the new gameplay trailer, so why would they leave Wortox out? Also, some people are saying that his red would ruin the color scheme, however, we can see Wolfgang holding a giant red tomato at the end of the gameplay trailer, and I doubt Wortox’s color would keep him out of all the shorts alone. I think that the fact that he is the only character that hasn’t been in any animated short besides his release trailer is very strange. It’s almost as if Klei wants to keep Wortox out of all the shorts deliberately, but why...

Like others have said, he just doesn’t have a place in the canon. Which I kinda agree with. I don’t like the fact that there’s normal survivors. And then there’s this random goat with horns who just has god like abilities. that’s just my opinion. 

On 5/6/2021 at 6:47 PM, Mike23Ua said:

And Maxwell may not be in these Trailers because he’s off trying to solve what exactly Charlie is up to..

And Wortox is following him around taunting him because Wortox already knows what's going on.

Archived