Favorite piece of lore?

I like how, even after years of being in the Constant, Wilson still eats campfire meat and carrots, as depicted in Wortox's short and the comic. 

Edit: maybe not years, but I assume a significant amount of time.

Wortox and where he is from. 

I can imagine a fantasy fairytale land or hellish landscape just full with little imp creatures. A place where they're constantly playing pranks on each other, just pure chaos lol. 

I like most of the lore in general, but my favourite parts are probably the whole...Willam Carter puzzles part.  The drama, the tragedy, the stuff we learn about Maxwell's background/family (including the info bomb: HE'S RELATED TO WENDY AND ABIGAIL?!), the poor misled idiot who let his desperation for success lead him into more and more obviously dangerous territory, the whole comic when Charlie goes into his apartment to try to see what happened to him and gets caught herself, and last but not least the BIG DRAMATIC EXIT on stage that even ties into a part of real-life history.  Also of course the HUGE amount of importance this has to (almost) everyone _else's_ How They Got There stories.

Throw in the historical costumes, hair, decor etc. and I'm sold.  Downton Abbey's era with magic and Faustian bargains, heck yeah.  Sign me up.

Close seconds would be Winona and Willow's shorts.

...Notorious

That in quotes, Webber compared the Bloomfin Tuna to Wendy and she got mad about it. 

Too lazy to directly quote from it, but it went something like this:

Webber: "Wendy got mad at us when we said she kinda looked like it."

Wendy: "Hmph, I don't see the resemblance."

Archived