RoT - don't abandon the moon!

With Return of Them coming to a close, I do hope they continue to add on to the moon biome! Things like lusher forests (the stonefruit trees are massive in all of the trailers, getting a variant like that would make the moon so much more aesthetically pleasing), new crafts, foods, mobs and etc. They've done this twice now with the ruins motif, adding the heart of the ruins via tentacle portal and recently the pre-ruins Archive area. There is much more to explore about lunar isles, they don't have to tie into a larger story!

I’ve seen the developer concept arts, 027F7BE7-0829-4337-9C04-C4461547B1E4.thumb.jpeg.87a2acfd2598ca2629e5257e2ad47d4d.jpeg

While I posted this into the Memes thread some time back ago... everything you see in the image minus the troll face and red writing is 100% Legit concepts from Klei.

“Creatures should mutated by the Moon Glass and hostile towards the player”

According to beta spoilers- 

Spoiler

Once you kill the celestial champion the Moon itself turns to Glass.

Pretty sure Eye of the Storm is an appropriate name for horrible things still to come.

19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

-snip-

Oh dang that concept art is super cool.
Do kinda wish the Archives melded better with the grotto, and man would underwater rivers been fun.

Can't wait to see what they got in store for the next series of updates.

Archived