[Game Update] - 461736

i have listen to the new wagstaff theme and it sounds kinda like mysterios villainy in a way not only that i have a feeling that if you reverse that musik you will get something more interesting in some sort of way or maybe i just think like so if only i know how to do something like that

2 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Once again, here's a sample fight. This time I die at the last phase, but you'll get the point of the fight.

Hide contents

This fight is in a much better position than it was in the last update, I'd say.

The spin attack for phase 2 is something that can be reasonably kited now and at first glance, the kiting pattern is a bit more mixed up than before. The single slam is back & when the boss summons the spikes, it will actually damage you when putting its foot into the ground.

Phase 3 got a few more changes. For once, you can actually tell which laser attack the boss will do. Not only that, there is an after laser that follows. Idk if the attacks before raised your lunacy, but these laser attacks do now.

Not only that, it spawns a lot more of those sleep traps thing and they are actually a threat now since they can and will get in your way. It also spawns a lot more of the sleep traps too.

Cant way to test it. Looks waaay more fun

Klei did a great job with this fight

• Like 1