Are dupe teleporters still a thing?

I've explored most of my starting asteroid and have yet to find a teleporter to take one of my dupes to the second asteroid. Are they no longer a thing? is it a bug? Should I try starting over? I've spent so much time exploring I'm starting to run low on basic resources.

31 minutes ago, Shadowdragon said:

I've explored most of my starting asteroid and have yet to find a teleporter to take one of my dupes to the second asteroid. Are they no longer a thing? is it a bug? Should I try starting over? I've spent so much time exploring I'm starting to run low on basic resources.

They can spawn in pretty random locations, I would be amazed if you found a seed where they don't spawn. Also I would like to see that world seed if its true. :)

KEEP DIGGING, DIG MORE, DON`T STOP, LAY PIPES :chunky:

1 hour ago, Shadowdragon said:

image.png.18b2c816b5c15ec7ec63817a97785094.pngimage.thumb.png.d99943f4839dfb4671ed92e0177a774c.pngimage.thumb.png.fa80c96e9dbfb505d7d0b49dfc269835.png

Archived