Allow rotation of radbolt-related buildings

I think it would be a nice QoL change for the Atomic Collider and Interplanetary Launcher to be able to rotate. Each tile traveled is a 2% loss in radbolts, so having to take radbolts across an Interplanetary Launcher could cost 8%-10% efficiency. It's not really a huge loss, but I would like if it was avoidable.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, Electroely said:

so having to take radbolts across an Interplanetary Launcher could cost 8%-10% efficiency. It's not really a huge loss, but I would like if it was 

It's actually a pretty substantial loss. Considering what you already would loss by radbolt travel (let's say 10-15 radbolts), you'd be losing ≅ 15-20 radbolts. I agree.

20 hours ago, goboking said:

Just let us rotate everything, Klei.

Great suggestion. Probably all/most/some non-symetrical buildings in the game come along with their own set of development issues, but from a gamers point of view it would be surely superb :p

1 hour ago, babba said:

Great suggestion. Probably all/most/some non-symetrical buildings in the game come along with their own set of development issues, but from a gamers point of view it would be surely superb :p

You mean rotating left to right, right?

2 hours ago, TuxSam123 said:

You mean rotating left to right, right?

Whatever rotation floats your boat :lol:

Other peoples perception or desires may be different - I often miss the left/right rotation on buildings which currently don`t support it, but there surely is other buildings where more rotation directions may be wished and welcome by other players.

On the other hand I find it not too bad if some buildings have no additional rotation, like with the radbolt generator as example.

image.png.ece5113cd783cf65b581feca2bba033b.png  This building can not be rotated because rumors say that "The hinges would break off" :confused::confused::confused:

Archived