Does anyone know any Launch Options -if there are any- for DST?

Getting a new device is not my case. My world gets laggier and laggier everyday due to rots and seeds and other trash around the world. I could use a few good launch options like I do in other games. If you know any other performance boost techniques that would also be useful.

7 hours ago, douan33 said:

Getting a new device is not my case. My world gets laggier and laggier everyday due to rots and seeds and other trash around the world. I could use a few good launch options like I do in other games. If you know any other performance boost techniques that would also be useful.

If is a problem because of items accumulated you can use:

c_removeall("spoiled_food") to clean the world of rot. Note that it will delete even the rot in chests and backpacks so, if you want to use rot, you will need to gather it again

Change "spoiled_food" for any other prefab of items that might accumulate like hound teeths or bee stingers

2 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

If your computer and / or connection can handle updating the cycles of the game at a higher rate it should give a smoother experience, yes.

Yes it was much better. Thank you.

12 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

If is a problem because of items accumulated you can use:

c_removeall("spoiled_food") to clean the world of rot. Note that it will delete even the rot in chests and backpacks so, if you want to use rot, you will need to gather it again

Change "spoiled_food" for any other prefab of items that might accumulate like hound teeths or bee stingers

Even though it is not ethique, I will also delete all the twigs since it is a twiggy tree world, then give myself a good amount back. Thank you.

18 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

-tick_rate [15, 30, 45, 60]

It seems to default to 15 (whatever unit it is).

It sets how often the game cycle occurs when hosting a game. A higher cycle (update rate...?) may give a smoother experience, if the computer (and network) is able to handle it.

I got my hopes up -tick_rate 60 would fix my jittery movement, but it made it worse so I guess there's a reason it's kept at 15 by default lol

lol.gif

Archived