Please add some puzzle structures

I though a little bit about this situation an come with a great mini game idea. A planetoid that is an old space station partially damaged and impossible to get in because it's made of unbreakable tiles. 

There are actually a few puzzle structures that require you to set prper automation or put dupes in all rooms for the doors to open. But those are basic and can be deconstructed instead (also produce a lot of ovreheat alerts). I`d like to some more advanced puzzles maybe on the farther asteroids.

2 hours ago, Unfawkable said:

I would also love some more puzzles that are actually important in the world, but ones that are not De - constructible and you actually have to do them.

Please, don't give them idea to make more indestructible POI... I don't opose the idea of puzzle structures (tbh I don't really care) and I wouldn't mind in they were indestructible only before puzzle is solved but then could be easily deconstructed, but I really, really really hate the idea of adding more stuff that I cannot ever deconstruct...

1 minute ago, pether said:

Please, don't give them idea to make more indestructible POI... I don't opose the idea of puzzle structures (tbh I don't really care) and I wouldn't mind in they were indestructible only before puzzle is solved but then could be easily deconstructed, but I really, really really hate the idea of adding more stuff that I cannot ever deconstruct...

Weeeell, what if it was on a specific planetoid chalk full of indestructible puzzle elements? Like a giant Jigsaw style deathtrap Planetoid, so it doesn't bother you in your colony asteroids :D

1 minute ago, Unfawkable said:

Weeeell, what if it was on a specific planetoid chalk full of indestructible puzzle elements? Like a giant Jigsaw style deathtrap Planetoid, so it doesn't bother you in your colony asteroids

OK, fine, just keep it out of my base

12 hours ago, pether said:

image.png.73188660cf729b29d4f3794adde16411.png

21 minutes ago, babba said:

image.png.73188660cf729b29d4f3794adde16411.png

Your pic reminds me of the time there was a vending machine in the perfect place to be included into my "break room" with a jobs board (I miss this thing) and the water cooler.  The room looked pretty cool even if its utility was questionable.

13 hours ago, pether said:

OK, fine, just keep it out of my base

3d puzzle element for ONI :confused::confused::confused: Once built from Arbor Trees, it only needs to be connected to Petroleum.

image.thumb.png.82ea5d204b8cd7765bc8b72cc7d55a88.png

In CoD:Warzone I used to be the best driver, rolling over 30 guys in a row - Activision then decided to remove the heavy lorries out of the game for a while for "rebalancing". Often I had random microphone guys in the back of the lorry, they used to laught their heads off.

I knew all the lorry spawn places and once a lorry was about to blow up I hopped in to the next one. It was GTA in Warzone, so much fun ! One zillion snipers tried to take my out on the runs, everytime they heard "Honk!"... they knew what was about to happen. Flattening everyone with choppers was also great fun, flying at max speed 1meter above the ground and through the city... I had belly pain from all the laughing. Of course it was not funny for the affected...Hihihihi. :rolleyes:

That`s what I really like with ONI: Far less dead-serious people around. Its all about fun,chilling out and helping each other :bee:

On 4/18/2021 at 10:04 PM, Tofiel said:

image.png.11a0aebfbe0e1c58ce116ad361a574ee.png
in the crew cabin I would consider it an exploit but here I had a loads of fun solving this puzzle

IMHO the puzzle idea from @Tofiel is great, if the puzzles can be destroyed - For those players which either don`t want to puzzle, cash in destruction resources or would like to remove the puzzle from the map and after having puzzled it out :congratulatory:

@pether :rolleyes:

image.png.5f7f9fe2a367ef6aa0044c519fe1b029.png

2 minutes ago, pether said:

@babba, please stop pinging me to show me POI items. I saw enough of them in my bases, I really don't want to look at them... :p

Sorry for pulling your leg on the POI`s, it was sooooooo tempting with the levitating tables and snack machines :ghost::hopelessness:

Archived