Not Okay but Pretty Cool-Cant get it though

Every colony I always get this achievement for no reason not on my final few cycles I want to get all achievement and I thought this one would be easy. So I tried cooling down the pump inside my vacuum insulated Liquid Hydrogen to 5kilven but still no achievement, Am I missing something? or is this a bug?

On 4/14/2021 at 4:29 PM, Lutzkhie said:

Every colony I always get this achievement for no reason not on my final few cycles I want to get all achievement and I thought this one would be easy. So I tried cooling down the pump inside my vacuum insulated Liquid Hydrogen to 5kilven but still no achievement, Am I missing something? or is this a bug?

I suspect that a lot of achievements are busted in Spaced Out.

I remember someone mentioning that teleporting to the second asteroid automatically fails Super Sustainable because there's a pre-built POI coal-plant there.

update: I got the achievement and I know the how exactly

if the building in inaccessible to dupes, after dropping the temp to below 6K make a save and reload, the achievement ONLY checks the lowest temp at initial load of the game. Once it reads something below 6K viola achievement
but if its accessible to dupes you dont have to reload

Archived