what to do in summer other than cave exploration?

Honestly I was hoping RWYS would be a little more complicated/complex

yes we have the ability to grow various types of food plants: But in the real world those plants prefer specific seasons and temperatures and in some cases even climates to grow within.

I would’ve enjoyed it if we would’ve been required to take our plants to these climates, etc.. for example- Maybe you would have a plant that grows best in a spring rain in a Marsh Biome.. or maybe you’d have some that prefer the dry desert in scorching heat.

It would just be a way of getting players to travel around the map more often rather than just sitting in base reaping rewards.. 

I think summer as a season doesn’t have to always be miserable.. I mean yes wildfires, overheating etc.. BUT- if it had some unique mobs, and features it could be enjoyable.

having RWYS plants that prefer hot summer deserts is just the simplest answer I could come up with.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:27 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

how they change? i almost know nothing about them

many times people said that this isnt a thing. Why keep saying it?

in rog was meant to be a challenge with dragonfly as seasonal boss instead of antlion... i wish they add more stuff

He's just lying

Archived