Do you think I should make music?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should make music?

Yup. Music is my favorite! Me gotta make some music for Klei! ( Just for fun )Later, I'll edit this post and post new music!My music only includesViolin!( Actually, not just violin. )I've already planned the music name :" A night in the forest "Check back post daily to notify if I had uploaded that music yet! EDIT: Hey you guys, miss me? Yep of course, I already planned the music sheet so I can play it on piano ( didn't tell you I know how to play piano, duh. ) EDIT: The music name changed! It's : " A night fight in the forest ". It's was very quicky and fasty music which has very exciting performance, thanks to my piano teacher taught me about piano and this music called " Russian Rhapsody " which in part 2 there is a exciting place, which gives me ideas to think this, I think the time will be in like 2 months I think... I think, or I will never do this music. I just need to create the music with hard minds, and I'm afraid of you guys hate me because of me not doing this music, gah! This makes me confused! Thanks to [MENTION=16857]a horse inwater[/MENTION], [MENTION=8260]abbix[/MENTION], [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION], [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION], [MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION] and several others who voted Yes! in the poll, they really encouraged me to do this! I love you guys! EDIT : Now I got Musescore, it's time to create now, but the tutorial is going to kill my time making the actual music, :..( . Anyways, here's a completion meter of the music below me. A Night Fight in the Forest ( Don't Starve Edition ) : 0%.Hope you guys like my music :). PS. I'm not the first one to make fan-made music, it's " Til The Dogs Come Snapping At Your Heels " by Devil_51090. This is my first fan-made ever music though. (

)EDIT : Sorry, guys I need to exam, so you must need to wait like a long time! Sorry guys! :distress:EDIT : Project cancelled, since I somehow lost interest in Don't Starve. Contact me for more details.Steam Name = Hopperruss. :snarlingspider: Edited by Hopperruss
Sorry dudes.

Thanks you guys for voting my poll YES! And the next part is really important.----------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------I really need a online software to make music that's free! I find all the pages but in vain! Just please, help me find some! I promise will make those music! Ok??