Natural Gas keeps appearing

So I vacuum out a room and for some reason it keeps filling with natural gas. I have vacuumed it out like 4 times, I have removed all debris, it is completely enclosed with sedamentary rock manufactured tiles, all it contains is a couple of rust deoxidisers and a couple of pumps and a storage with some rust in it. Any ideas folks as to why this is happening?

9 minutes ago, dacio_ultanca said:

I haven't experienced anything like natural gas just appearing and I don't know of anything that would offgas natural gas.  I assume you aren't letting a flatulent dupe run around in there, right?

I think that may be it, turns out I got 2 of the smelly ones but only seen one of them so hopefully that will sort it thanks.

flatulent dupes are the absolute worse imo.  they constantly fart and every dupe near them drops what there doing to make the stanky face then resets to do whatever they want which usually screws up sweep orders.  i remember someone trying to do an all flatulent dupe asteroid but couldn't get much done cause if 2 or more worked together, they would constantly stop what they were doing to complain or make that emote/gesture.  i'd take anemic over flatulent, even if the flatulent dupe had super high ranching.  anything is better than flatulent

the farts are strong enough to break water locks too

16 minutes ago, zach123b said:

they constantly fart and every dupe near them drops what there doing to make the stanky face then resets to do whatever they want which usually screws up sweep orders.

It seems that lately "sweep only" errands for liquids (mopped liquids in bottles), don't get interrupted but followed through by another dupe. That doesn't happen for any other sweep errand though...

Archived