My dedicated server doesn't load mods from the new file.

G'day, I host dedicated servers in order to play with my friends and have a nice average ping, but, after the new update, the server will only start mods which are in the old mods file and doesn't enable mods from the new mods file. The mods are all enabled when the server is not dedicated, but when I host it as a dedicated server, it will only enable mods that already were in the old mod file! Does someone know how to fix that? Do I have to reinstall the game? I already used the option to clean all the mods and it still didn't work.

Helo! Help me please. I'm having the same problem, my mods don't load, how did you get on with it? I am not finding the configuration to change in dedicated_server_mods.lua. I am suffering because it is not loading all the mods, just four initials for everyone, even in the vanilla. I'm trying to start a server with mod Hamlet + Shipwrecked, but the mod and add-ons don't load.

In order to fix it, I got the mods ID, went to dedicated_server_mods.lua and typed ServerModSetup(mod ID) pretty simple.
The way I used to have my dedicated servers running didn't need dedicated_server_mods.lua, but after the update it does need dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua, otherwise it will only load mods from the old file instead of the new one.

On 4/6/2021 at 4:42 AM, GordoZilla said:

In order to fix it, I got the mods ID, went to dedicated_server_mods.lua and typed ServerModSetup(mod ID) pretty simple.
The way I used to have my dedicated servers running didn't need dedicated_server_mods.lua, but after the update it does need dedicated_server_mods.lua, otherwise it will only load mods from the old file instead of the new one.

Just to clarify @gordozilla do you mean "dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua" not "dedicated_server_mods.lua"  (note the setup)

Archived