Do dupes moan and wipe their tongues no matter what they eat!?

Seems like they do it no matter what they eat. It`s been an issue for a while. One of the little annoying things that were never fixed along with curative tablet eating animation missing and pacu pathfinding breaking ending them clustering up if the water level changes.

Usually there is some low-impact germ source and the dupes have some germs on them when picking up the food. They complain even when there is only one germ on their food. They also complain about non-fresh food (< 50%), I think.

And yes, it is annoying. I think there should be some threshold, like, say, no complaints below 100 germs per meal or below 0.1 germs per kcal or something like that.

Alternatively, drown them all in the septic tank to show them what really bad germ contamination is... Does not help but is very satisfying ;-)  (Also the main reason for me to reload a save game besides having shut down ONI.)

On 3/25/2021 at 4:39 AM, Gurgel said:

Alternatively, drown them all in the septic tank to show them what really bad germ contamination is... Does not help but is very satisfying ;-)

Actually, just "accidentally" drop their a stale mush bar into said tank for them. Stronger effect, but now they should learn to shut up about an amount of germs that isn't enough to defeat their immune system.

On 3/23/2021 at 7:59 PM, dearmad said:

I gave em spicey tofu... and get the ICKY animation and tongue wipe... what gives? 

If your dupes encounter even 1 germ, they will do this.  That germ can be on the food, or on their hands.  Also, they'll give the icky animation if they eat food that is stale. 

Archived