Sorry if missed something, but I couldn't find anything on the internets about this thing. Is it new? Could you find this thing in game?

Screenshot 2021-03-19 011344.png

Ok found on reddit that if you feed that thing quite a lot of food it gives some isoresin. Maybe I don't have that spawned because I have an older world :(

It was added in the update before radiation update. It doesn`t spawn anywhere close though. I think it`s on the far jungle planetoid. Each of the far ones (superconductive, jungle and ice) now have one of the rare resources or something that can be used to make them: graphite, niobium and this tree. It produces esin that needs to be boiled into isoresin.

Fairly new, yes. About 4 weeks or so, I think?

With the current update and announcement, I, for one, plan to start a new world anyways.

Especially the option for larger starting planetoids looks promising, I have missed the early exploration phase.

On 3/19/2021 at 1:34 AM, Sasza22 said:

It was added in the update before radiation update. It doesn`t spawn anywhere close though. I think it`s on the far jungle planetoid. Each of the far ones (superconductive, jungle and ice) now have one of the rare resources or something that can be used to make them: graphite, niobium and this tree. It produces esin that needs to be boiled into isoresin.

Do you know how tree produces esin? It just fights with dupes...

Archived