you deleted my topic

17 minutes ago, Zamilian said:

Yes that im stuck in generating world, and i cannot join no server, soooo this game sucks balls, j

Do you have any idea at all how big the next update is?

Im pretty certain that the stuff Klei is working on will most certainly cause your game to not work from time to time.

But you can either accept that there will be problems like this while they try to give us new exciting content: or stop wanting new content and consider the game complete so it stops breaking each time the devs want to give us something exciting to look forward to.

So you can’t play for a bit, big deal.. it’s not like it’s the end of the world, just play something else & let Klei do their thing in getting the next update out.

• Developer

Hey, I just checked your post history and nothing seems to have been deleted. Are you talking about this topic?

Regarding what's happening, we are aware of the issue, but it appears to be happening because of a PSN outage that is affecting some games (DST included). We are sorry for the incovenience that this has caused.

1 hour ago, Zamilian said:

Than can you please add more official servers, i can join them but there always full , till the issue is solved, thanks.

that won't change the psn problem though, and even if it did servers cost a fair bit of money to host. perhaps when you are able to play again you should be the host

Lmao he's mad about something that isn't even Klei's fault. PSN has been buggy the past week with server maintenance.

Going by with how rude you talk, it's no wonder they deleted your post. Even after being rude, you have the audacity demand a refund. Instead of asking why your post was deleted by a single moderator, you decided to lash out at everyone who isn't even involved.

Even if refunds did exist for dst, you'd be the one person who would be denied that right.

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hey, I just checked your post history and nothing seems to have been deleted. Are you talking about this topic?

Regarding what's happening, we are aware of the issue, but it appears to be happening because of a PSN outage that is affecting some games (DST included). We are sorry for the incovenience that this has caused.

Just a heads up Xbox live was out from 2pm till roughly 9pm the other day too no one could even sign IN to their Xbox Profiles- and when it finally came back up certain games Still had problems connecting- For Xbox in Particular: SMITE.

I am not sure about DST on Xbox One because our connectivity issues seem to be resolved by now.

Playstations now also having these Outages, but it seems some games on PsN still aren’t working properly after those outages DST is one of them apparently.

I remember when hackers took over both Xbox Live & PSN sometime back a few years ago- Xbox was down for one day, PSN was out for over a Week, that could be what’s been going on again.. but if it is: PlayStation/Microsoft has yet to release any official statements that Hackers are attempting to bring them down again sooo hopefully that’s not the case.

Hopefully everyone’s issue get resolved soon & we can all play & enjoy our games in Peace :wilson_love:

Archived