[Game Update] - (BETA) 453331

• Developer

Changes

• The respawn timer for lightfliers on more or tons has been tweaked.
  • Added 7 new world settings.
  • Rowing cannot be repeated by holding the action button.
  • Increased the frequency effect of the Bull Kelp world generation option.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash when unloading a mod that added world option groups.
  • Fixed a crash when giving the Pig King a Golden Belt
  • Fixed a crash when lowering an anchor over mod ocean tiles that have not been fully set up and a few other edge cases.
  • Fixed changing the toadstool world setting either not working or increasing the timer when it should have decreased it.
  • Fixed most world settings being set to never having no effect.
  • Fixed setting beefalo heat to “Tons” causing the game to sometimes crash when saving the world.
  • Fixed a couple edge cases when action holding things like chopping trees or picking grass.
  • Fixed a bug causing grass gekko morphing and antlion to not behave properly.

View full update

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Big Ups 1

26 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Rowing cannot be repeated by holding the action button.

This was funny while it lasted, an official feature removing the point of row failing :D

Any chance of adding support for queueing actions on inventory items? For example, cooking on a lighter. Currently you have to drop either the food or the lighter on the ground to queue it, and I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Crestwave said:

This was funny while it lasted, an official feature removing the point of row failing :D

Any chance of adding support for queueing actions on inventory items? For example, cooking on a lighter. Currently you have to drop either the food or the lighter on the ground to queue it, and I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

I'll need to take a look, I thought this was a thing, but I might have cut it for technical limitations, I can't remember, it was several months ago when this was implemented.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Wavey 1