Hunter's Journal - Compendium Addition

I recently learned of the Compendium Cookbook and Plant Registry in DST. It was a fun challenge trying to complete all the entries in their respective Compendium section and I wanted to express my desire for an additional Hunter's Journal to be added to the game. I really enjoyed how to Compendium encouraged me to discover and learn new facets of the game I would not have otherwise thought to explore. Having a way to track monster/boss encounters is a feature I've longed for since back when the game was in Early Access, and with the addition of the Compendium into the game I feel a Hunter's Journal would make for a welcomed and fitting follow-up component in DST.

Yes! I want a collection of images of all mobs / bosses dead. Should be able to satisfy my inner blood thirst.

Also please make it refresh per game, so that I can kill all mobs one more time every new game.

Yep a Bestiary as well as a Fishing Journal would be so great!

Fishing Journal can show which baits each fish like most, what ocean they appear in etc

Bestiary can give lore and maybe vague tips and hints about each mob and show them alive/dead (once you've killed them).

On 3/2/2021 at 7:16 AM, Szczuku said:

A journal/bestiary with lore about mobs would be a welcome addition

Oh, yes! "Bestiary" would be a more fitting term for this kind of catalogue than "Hunter's Journal." 

Archived