Decorate End Table with Cactus Flowers

I really like that Forget-me-lots got this functionally (they look so good in the purple end table skin)

955342134_Schermafbeelding2021-02-18om16_43_01.png.fa1e0f5fedd29baa3c664806c1a3f1a3.png

would be really nice for cactus flowers to get it too, for consistency's sake and for more decorating options. 

9 minutes ago, Hornete said:

You can already use Lune Tree Blossoms to decorate! :)

Oh?! i had no idea! When was this added i cleary mustve missed it xD. ill edit the post. 78945674_Schermafbeelding2021-02-18om17_16_20.png.a627404fc152341f6e84604ff5d5227e.png

Its a pity there arent more versions for it though like for the other flowers. looks kinda odd without a stem. i think it might be growing on me though :thinking:

Would be really nice in a moon glass themed end table skin i bet!

35 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Don't the flowers wilt after 10 days though?

yeah i think so. It'd be a seasonal thing, or you could bundle up a bunch of them and refresh them throughout the year. Personally i just play with the mod that makes the non-light flowers infinite :roll:

1 hour ago, Ohan said:

yeah i think so. It'd be a seasonal thing, or you could bundle up a bunch of them and refresh them throughout the year. Personally i just play with the mod that makes the non-light flowers infinite :roll:

That shouldn’t be a mod.. :( I would like endless non light flower too.

But also I want to put mourning glory in it- as that’s a ghostly flower and Abigail says it’s perfectly okay for me to use :wilson_love:

Archived