Okay, so I'm working on a character mod, and their base design has gloves with visible cuffs - sometimes when he emotes, these cuffs are in the wrong place, as I didn't have a reference to where they should be when I edited his hand sprites.

But if I had the sprites of a hand skin that has cuffs as well, such as the hand covers, unprotective gloves, buckled gloves or driving gloves, I'd be able to use those as a reference. I understand that the image files for skins are kept under tight wraps for good reason, so I can't just get them out myself - but is there a way to get my hands on these, in a way that won't upset the devs?

For the record, I do NOT intend to trace these. Tracing and referencing are not the same.

(Please don't make fun of me because it's Shadow the Hedgehog. I know. I've heard it all before.)

shadwrist1.png

shadwrist2.png

Edited by Glitchiest

wigfrid and wx78 both have cuff's which you can use as a base, the most useful however is to probably just us the custom player animation template as it has all the symbols.

you can take those symbols and add them to yours as its just like a .xml file, you can open the .scml in a text editor and add the symbol folders to yours.

• Like 1