6 hours ago, Auhrer said:

I just think that Klei should look at forgotten and little played characters, like Wurt, his temperature was not to decrease when he was wet, if he gets wet he cools and takes freeze damage, that shouldn't happen.

That would be broken, Wurt already has perks that prevents sanity loss or tool slippery at high wetness, if her temperature did't increase it would practically negate the wetness mechanic completely for her (only the wet items left); Willow is inmune to fire but that is more situational than wetness.

7 hours ago, Auhrer said:

I just think that Klei should look at forgotten and little played characters, like Wurt, his temperature was not to decrease when he was wet, if he gets wet he cools and takes freeze damage, that shouldn't happen.

Use scorch fish few days of early spring. Her perk is already strong, other characters needs thermal protection for early spring plus wetness protection the entire spring meanwhile she only needs 1 item in early spring 

And for fighting in the caves in winter is a so useful perk

On 5/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, Guille6785 said:

how about we don't nerf anyone because nerfs are never fun, especially not a character who's just wolfgang with less damage and no speed mult

While I feel like no more nerfs are needed I will say wendy in my opinion comes off as the most unbalanced character when you consider the skill level of the average player as in the hands of the average player wolfgangs upsides are just being 2 players damage wise and navigating the map slightly faster than average.

That being said the only nerf that was truly needed already happened which was the food nerf wicker while wendy boarders game breaking in certain aspects she never fully crosses the line.

1 minute ago, Mysterious box said:

I will say wendy in my opinion comes off as the most unbalanced character when you consider the skill level of the average player

wendy isn't op in the hands of the average player unless you consider sitting at base farming butterflies and spiders op

1 hour ago, Guille6785 said:

wendy isn't op in the hands of the average player unless you consider sitting at base farming butterflies and spiders op

I see this point made alot and it undersells Abigail so long as the player isn't just watching the battle unfold wendy+Abigail will make short work of any mob below mini boss level. It's entirely possible to shred a entire village of mobs like pigmen just by letting Abigail first pull aggro then proceeding to hold F there are very few high damage mobs she needs to worry about and even in those cases you see her hp in real time giving the average player more than enough time to run if the fight is going south.

2 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

I see this point made alot and it undersells Abigail so long as the player isn't just watching the battle unfold wendy+Abigail will make short work of any mob below mini boss level. It's entirely possible to shred a entire village of mobs like pigmen just by letting Abigail first pull aggro then proceeding to hold F there are very few high damage mobs she needs to worry about and even in those cases you see her hp in real time giving the average player more than enough time to run if the fight is going south.

killing some clockworks or pigs is still nowhere near op in the hands of the average player, on top of that she's supposed to help new players engage in combat

54 minutes ago, Guille6785 said:

killing some clockworks or pigs is still nowhere near op in the hands of the average player, on top of that she's supposed to help new players engage in combat

Don't forget bunnymen, merms, frogs, bees, cookie cutters, hounds, bats, and the list goes on no I'm not saying these are hard mobs by any means but their mobs the average player dies to alot and one of them is a main mechanic of the game all of which wendy bypasses with little to no effort on the players side of things and while I'm sure engaging in combat is what kiel wanted to encourage with wendy more often than not new players usually just watch Abigail fight because Abigail costs nothing to maintain and has a very minor punishment if she should die. A better option for new players with combat is usually wigfrid since despite her encouraging tanking a new player will feel safe enough to experiment once they learn about the hp regen.

Just now, Mysterious box said:

Don't forget bunnymen, merms, frogs, bees, cookie cutters, hounds, bats, and the list goes on no I'm not saying these are hard mobs by any means but their mobs the average player dies to alot and one of them is a main mechanic of the game all of which wendy bypasses with little to no effort on the players side of things and while I'm sure engaging in combat is what kiel wanted to encourage with wendy more often than not new players usually just watch Abigail fight because Abigail costs nothing to maintain and has a very minor punishment if she should die. A better option for new players with combat is usually wigfrid since despite her encouraging tanking a new player will feel safe enough to experiment once they learn about the hp regen.

so your complaint isn't that wendy is op, you're just angry she makes the game easier for beginners, which is a completely different thing and more so related to klei wanting to make the game more accessible to a broader audience, just don't play wendy if you don't like training wheels

Just now, Guille6785 said:

so your complaint isn't that wendy is op, you're just angry she makes the game easier for beginners, which is a completely different thing and more so related to klei wanting to make the game more accessible to a broader audience, just don't play wendy if you don't like training wheels

Where are you getting the idea that I'm mad about wendy or that I don't want new players accessing her for a easier time I think you should re read the first post you replied to your getting worked up over a opinion I had and are twisting it she is unbalanced but not game breaking which is the point I was making when referencing wicker if you didn't understand.

Sorry to revive this topic but...

I read this entire topic and i'm not wendy main so i'll be impartial but beside arrogant all of your replies  ArubaroBeefalo are completely trash you literraly claiming for a nerf because she's good at beating a lot of enemies at once and beside that you can't even fight agains't bosses so you don't even know abigail is basicaly useless against a lof of bosses right? bearger no ghost to help, deer? nop, toadstool? i literraly killed the dark toadstoll with wendy and was the longest fight ever cus of how hard is to manage abigail to not die in 30s of fight but getting back to the point, wendy is good to handle a lot of enemies tell me what wig is good? tanking and dealing damage beside some buffs for the team right? so we should nerf herd? oh guess what wolfgang can do everthing wig does but better rathern than buffing the team of course and he got nerfed? he's still broken as hell until this day literraly zero skill needed to play wolfgang, at least wendy takes skill to manage her during boss fights or avoid your ghost sister killing herself everytime cus you don't know how to propely manage her to not kill everthing she sees.

your arguments are literraly  a joke, they are the same as people which said wicker were op cus she could make food grow, holy crap nobody in this game dies to starvation and they literraly nerfed  wicker cus of that and only 1% of ther player base can play her well and beside making resources growing she don't have anything else good unless you have a wx in the team which is another character which can be upgrade and get stupid stats with low effort if you know at least the basics of the game and beyond al that crap that you said people still complain cus WOODIE is a character good at everything, yes he's good at everything but not exccelent at anything, the unique thing he does super well is cut threes his moose form is only good against some boss which anybody alone could literraly  kill like wolfgang can beat deerclops with axe fast and easily than woodie with the moose form, and moose form can't beat abigail at killing enemies but abigail can't beat a lot of spiders queens but moose form are awesome to do that so we should nerf woodie either? can you notice how stupid all of your arguments are? you literraly saying if x character is good at x thing and other characters are worst the good one should be nerfed which will make the other one better and then we would have to nerf this one again so we would be  stuck in a eternal loop of nerfing characters, there's a huge diference between character with no deep, high reward and low risk to characters like are good at doing specif things like, woodie, wendy, wicker, you can easily notice this in wolfgang which has 300hp, 300 hunger, almost double speed, double damage just by eating some meatballs during a fight where's the skill? the deep gameplay? 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Lord Cafe said:

Reviving the topic to insult me and calling me arrogant when you are being arrogant and an ignorant

Abigail can deal with most of the bosses mr polite with good argumentation. The exceptions are few like bearger. You should play before talk because abigail is very useful against toad which you said she would be useless 

Bearger and tier 3 shadow rook are the only bosses i can think about she being useless which is nothing in comparation with how much damage she deals vs the rest of bosses

Next time, instead of wasting time writing a wall text filled with teenager frustration and injures try to learn to play the game because isnt the 1st time you write such trash talk with 0 game knowledge

It's Weird but i never had a problem with Wendy. I know she's strong and refuse to play as her, because I simply love kiting.

I know she is strong and even OP in some elements, but I'm completely ok with it for some reason. The weird part is that i hate Wolfgang the most. I want this Potato F*cker to burn in hell. I just don't know why, lmao. 

Archived