Can I make money by selling the skin of original mod characters?

Suppose mod runs away, whose is the player's consumption? Is Klei responsible?
As far as I know, this mod is very popular and has a large number of consumers. The paid content of mod is many times more expensive than the game itself, but its stability is average. Who will protect the rights and interests of players?
The mod didn't sign any agreement with the players, and there was no verbal agreement. I don't understand why people can buy it at ease, and why Klei didn't stop this kind of behavior.

I mean, its skins, not like they are gating actual content behind cash (unless they do). But I would be more intrigued if people actually spend on this, you know? I dont know how pricy their skins are, but yeah I dont think this is following Klei's wishes

2 hours ago, VouMorrer said:

i am surprised no one from klei said anything here yet, i would like to know if it is legal or not

also, since when this mod has been selling skins?

Hmm, I knew they had skins for a long while now, probably a year now or so? but I remember them being purchasable, then they switched to free and unlockable and now they returned to purchase..?

Using a Tencent host is not the same as mining data for Tencent or sending data to Tencent directly. This guy probably has no affiliation with Tencent, unless you count using their service as an affiliation.

That said, that is still a clear violation of the community content guideline, and I would report the mods. I hope Klei can uphold the rules they laid down themselves.

Archived