Pirate Birdcage and Mini Monument for PS4

So you can get these two skins on ps4 but you have to buy ROG and Shipwrecked on steam correct?

I really think that console players should be given these skins if they own console ROG and Shipwrecked (which I do) rather than needing to specifically buy them on steam, just doesn't make sense and is a little unfair tbh =\

I'm really tempted to buy ROG and shipwrecked on steam more or less just for the skins on console but this would be a hell of a waste.. maybe if they go on special at some point hmmm.

There is no special skin for owning Hamlet correct?

EDIT: I think I saw somewhere (while researching this) that you no longer actually get a code or key with ROG or Shipwrecked and instead they automatically add the skin to your account now, if this is the case does this even work with PS4? Is it even actually possible to still get these skins for PS4?

Had a look and shipwrecked and ROG are both only like $7 in my currency on steam, I'd be considering at least shipwrecked for the bird cage but the problem is you need base game for both if you want them to actually be playable.

Yeah Klei definitely need to give console players some love in regards to this issue :P

I think I remember someone saying earlier that consoles lack the capability of doing that, but maybe I'm misremembering and just lying to you right now...

9 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

There is no special skin for owning Hamlet correct?

You get Wormwood!

They found a work around for console players being unable to redeem Funko pop skins, so I’m certain they’ll find a work around for this as well.

My suggestion would be that your product ID code for the DLC might would also be the code for Redeem of the skin- But I’m not a game developer or even a Website creator so I have no clue if that would actually work. :wilson_vforvictory:

Archived