Hound Farm Design (Mod Required)

I want to share my design even that is not the best. Please appraise it. This design has just been thought by me, please tell me if there is the same.

My latest semi-automatic design of Hound Farm that requires mod. The mod makes the catapults don't damage the wall. I don't think that is OP or making the game easier as the wall is ally and they shouldn't be damaged the catapult. If they can damage the wall, they should also be capable to damage the statues or players, etc. Other than that, if you only use Statues as barrier the Hounds will consider them as air and they wouldn't avoid it. If you accept having a mod for this, this would be very great as Hounds couldn't find a way to burst into the room of catapults. On the other hand, this requires not very many materials

Statues in here are for 100% preventing the Hounds damaging the wall. But after observing the design I think they wouldn't damage it, since they want to enter from water route first. At the same time, this design also prevent them to enter the room from the gap as there is a row of Boat. They jump to the boat but there is not enough space for them to land so they are completely blocked. Those in the water also can't land as not enough space for them. This makes this time being better then my previous designs. Of course, you need a Ice Machine to prevent everything from being burned down.

I care the wall as the Hounds can enter the room for attacking the catapult, by breaking the wall.

What do you think about this? I would like to hear other design.

design.PNG

25 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

-Edit- Nevermind I got how it works.

I'd try using just statues though.

If I use statues they will glitch into the room. This happen for me many and many times. The Varg and hounds go through statues.

Also,

2021-01-16 (6).png

5 hours ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Slight problem. If catapults don't damage walls, it can cause some pretty overpowered things to happen. 

FOR INSTANCE: If you find tallbird nests, you can wall them off with a gate and use a catapult to infinitely farm them. That's a little overpowered. IMO.

Yeppers. And I don't think his reasoning of "It's an ally, so it shouldn't be damaged" holds up since the player character can attack walls. And walls can naturally generate. Walls are walls, not allies.

Archived