Hate this, really hate this

yeah, moles and walls don't work together too well. If I do a mole farm, I usually do it on a decent sized peninsula or just a dedicated area wherever, but fairly large and with no walls.

reworking mobs to "give up" when they can't reach something would change the core gameplay and the way most farms work, as they generally rely on mobs pathfinding, so no thanks :D .

1 hour ago, BeeClops said:

reworking mobs to "give up" when they can't reach something would change the core gameplay and the way most farms work, as they generally rely on mobs pathfinding, so no thanks

But klei can add the exception if there is a bait. Is so annoying to have mobs walking an infinity amount of time trying to cross a statue when there is nothing behind

Farms usually works with baits so let them trying to get the bait but not walking if they are not trying to eat it

3 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

To be fair I'm curious to see how dst would be even as a temporary event where all creatures had a give up function. We could call it quitters's day.

Spoiler

Day 1800+ Deerclops noticing how 2 electric and with spicy breath Wofgangs, with bone armor and thulecite crown are coming to her, be like...

239a727ec490bab85360e4094adb3bc8.jpg.52d1935e4e18c2eceaf8f7d0bbc01639.jpg

Archived