New Farming system in singleplayer DS?

Should RWYS Farming system be implemented in singleplayer?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should RWYS Farming system be implemented in singleplayer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but with some major changes

Seeing how beefalo taming and other universal things were implemented from DST to all DLCs, I hope that the new farming system will be added as well, although I am aware it might not be as easy due to unique DLC food (Aloe, Sweet potato, etc.). I was not sure where to post this or was it asked before, so correct me if I am wrong.

noooo! i dont think anyone who is sane would want to farm in an active hurricane or while flaming chunks of stone fall from the sky or to be barred from keeping your plants alive because the garden flooded x______x and that is just shipwrecked which actually has bottles to make things with. i could not imagine letting crops go to waste because of something like porkopolypse or hay fever

I think Klei should add new farming system to singleplayer DS and i also think that the game needs the character reworks introduced in DST 

@gaymimeAnd in case you haven't noticed there is a mechanic called "Insanity" in the game, this game is far from logic and reality

Singleplayer WILL receive UPDATES in case you haven't read the DST 2021 Roadmap

"we are taking a look at the Original Don’t Starve ports  We’re collecting feedback and will be working with our porting partners to address lingering issues that have been hanging around on various platforms...  So if you have specific issues you are frustrated about and feel need to be resolved, now is a good idea to make sure we know about it. We’ll be making posts in the appropriate forums as we shift focus to each port... We will not likely ever get to a place where Don’t Starve and the DLC have zero bugs but we would like to get the Don’t Starve ports in a better place. This isn’t going to happen overnight as we need to organize and we can’t do everything all at once, but we thought it was worth mentioning that this is something we are working on."

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/126684-dont-starve-together-roadmap-2021/

I also have made a topic for what things you think should be ported from DST to Singleplayer DS

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/127188-things-ds-singleplayers-would-like-to-see/

For now you can use this mod if you are impatient like me (it doesn't add any Shipwrecked and Hamlet DLC crops tho)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1436223688&searchtext=custom+farming

And English is not my native so forgive any mistakes

I was not trying to be rude that was just the answer to this sentence

"i dont think anyone who is sane" Please don't take it seriously!

We are talking about a game here

And lets not change the Topic

I also said that English is not my native language

I don't want it because it make game much easier, you could live forever with p o t a t o e s

but ol' farm is sure not efficient and rewarding at all, so it could be fixed with simple fix:

like RWYS crops, when harvesting, crops could drop 0~2 seeds or birds drop more seeds (25% 1 seed, 50% 2 seeds, 25% 3 seeds).

In single player there is no need of amassing veggies. Also is good to have differences between both games

On 3/9/2021 at 8:24 AM, Unnat7 said:

Singleplayer WILL receive UPDATES in case you haven't read the DST 2021 Roadmap

Singleplayer will receive bug fixes not content updates

Archived