Hello guys. I am playin too many games and ı don't like and play 60 fps or bellow but I have like 80 hour DST. but now ı installed game again and ı am taking like 30 fps (not stable) and ı realy don't know why. I am sure game is useing the video card but it is just same. my drivers is all updated. I didn't find any solution on forums and youtube. I hope you guys can help me 

gtx 950m

i7-6700 

8gb

GL552VX laptop

33 minutes ago, wons said:

the game is 32bit not 64bit and because of that, don't starve together can only view 60fps and many other perfomance issues

30 FPS is not normal though, my laptop is less powerful then the OPs laptop and I'm able to get a solid 60 FPS

4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

30 FPS is not normal though, my laptop is less powerful then the OPs laptop and I'm able to get a solid 60 FPS

my laptop is worse than OPs laptop and i barely get 30 fps

On 1/12/2021 at 10:32 PM, Hornete said:

this is my main problem. why the hack I can't get 60 fps 

On 1/12/2021 at 10:36 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

are you using mods like "show me"? some mods consume a huge amount of resources

I looked some solutions and one of them is saying (it can be Mini Map HUD causing the fps problem) and I deleted all the mods and create new world bu it didn't work either. Sorry for late reply

On 1/14/2021 at 12:03 AM, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

Research ways to clean up and optimize your computer.

I can play witcher 3 low setting with 60 fps. don't starve is like among us it shouldn't consume that much thing.

On 1/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, Daniel86268 said:

Make sure the game actually runs on the dedicated GPU and doesn't use the intel powersave GPU thanks to nvidia optimus or something.

I tried that either but it is also didn't work. I used intel graphic card and the Nvidia graphic card and the realy annoying part is I am taking 30 fps with Nvidia g.c but with intel g.c am taking 45 47 fps. I also turned off the laptop mod 

And also my laptops heat is 50 or 60 celcius. I think that should be ok for a not 3d game.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:24 PM, thegreatJash said:

Is your base too big?

nope like I sad I created whole new world and porblem is same.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:10 PM, Ryne21 said:

Is netbook mode enabled in the setting? It might be the problem since it locks fps to 30fps having it enabled

like I sad I turned off the notebook mode 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:10 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Dst consumes, obviously, way more than among us. Graphics arent the only thing that consumes resources

I know but I can play 60 fpp like 1 year ago and having no issue.

I looked a lot of forums and a lot of people having that issue like me and no solution for now

Archived